International Earth Day
International Earth Day
As many of you will be aware, this month is International Earth Day, here at Liberty Group we wanted to celebrate this worthy cause in the best way we know how -Welfare!
A Constant Strive!
As company we constantly strive to reduce our emissions, reduce our fuel consumption and overall reduce our carbon footprint. We know we’re not alone in this fight for a better future. In the UK alone many companies, construction sites and industries are constantly struggling to reduce their emissions on a daily basis. The uphill climb is a genuine challenge as the odds are truly against us, with the mandatory requirement for heavy machinery and companies with an obligation to supply sufficient on-site facilities for all their employees and staff.
This is proving a huge difficulty, to reduce the damage they are constantly inputting onto our planet.
Here at Liberty Group we have devoted an entire department to reduce our global emissions and we are pleased to say with years of dedication, we have dramatically reduced our carbon footprint. We intend to lead others in our global efforts of change and impart wisdom on eco-efficient products, wherever we can.
We have assigned our entire mobile fleet to be even more eco-efficient. Right now many of our standard Mobile Welfare Cabins benefit from these environmental benefits;
- CO2 emissions cut by average 2787kg over a year.*
- Reduction in fuel use – saves approx. 1040 litres of fuel per year.*
- Noise pollution from generator reduced by 33%.*
- Cut in environmental costs due to generator service visits (fuel use, carbon emissions, noise pollution, road congestion).*
- Less generator use should mean fewer breakdown visits meaning less environmental costs (as above)
- Generator life expectancy increased due to lower usage
* compared to Standard electrical system
Further more, in more recent years, our research into solar powered products has reached an industry high. We can now successfully provide our customers with the latest in all eco-efficient technology, the best-of-the-best solar powered products and offer welfare with rain harvesting benefits.
As all these products are market leaders in the construction industry, we can confidently promise our customers a top-quality product, that “does what it says on the tin”.
We now provide a complete range of solar powered products including Mobile Welfare, Static Welfare, Tower Lights and CCTV Security Towers. Each product in our Solar Range offers huge eco benefits, truly make a significant difference to your carbon footprint and most importantly, our planet!
From our Solar Powered Range we can see many fabulous benefits, including the following;
- CARBON NEUTRAL
- 100% RENEWABLE ENERGY
- SOLAR POWERED
- NEAR ZERO EMISSIONS
- RAIN HARVESTING
- SAVES YOU MONEY
- REDUCED FUEL COSTS
- LOWERING CARBON FOOTPRINT
- REDUCED RISK OF FUEL SPILLS
- CO2 EMISSIONS LOWERED
- FEWER SERVICE INTERVALS
- SIGNIFICANTLY LESS DAMAGE TO THE ENVIRONMENT
- USES NON-EXHAUSTIBLE ENERGY RESOURCE -THE SUN
- PRODUCES ENERGY ON CLOUDY DAYS TOO
- USE OF FOSSIL FUELS REDUCED
Decide to make your global change today and choose eco-efficient products for your site.
Our planet will thank us.
To find our more about International Earth Month 2023, why not read this interesting article from the BBC;